Kirna Zabête owners Beth Buccini and Sarah Easley’s long-awaited collection for Target, part of the superstore’s The Shops at Target initiative, is finally available to shop today. And man oh man, is it adorable—there are crystal-studded lip-shaped earrings, tweed-and-leather dresses (faux, but still), metallic jacquard circle skirts and classic tuxedo blazers. It doesn’t hurt that everything in the collection is priced at under $200—and our personal favorite picks are all under $50.
Click through to shop what we believe are the 10 gotta-have-it items from Target’s latest collab, then go here to see what’s currently available. As of this morning, it looked like pretty much everything in the collection was still available in a variety of sizes, but that likely won’t be the case for long. Get out those credit cards!
P.S. Don’t forget to pick up some Odin for Target for the special guy in your life, either. Or, you know, for yourself.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kirna Zabête x Target: Preview the Collection Now!
- The Shops at Target Bring Out Hailee Steinfeld, Jessica Chastain and More
- The Owners of Kirna Zabête Are Designing a Collection for Target
- NYFW Spring 2013: Prabal Gurung’s Red March
- Shop the Trend: Overalls Everywhere for Spring 2013
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine