The incredibly fun, yet extremely exhausting, seven-day-slog we call New York Fashion Week is (almost) over. But thanks to Kmart Concierge, the next eight (10? 12?) hours should be pretty painless.
The cheapie store is delivering emergency supplies to editors, bloggers and designers in need all week, and there’s still plenty to go around. Check out the video below to learn how to get your own end-of-NYFW survival kit.
More on Luckymag.com:
- How to Wear As Many Prints As Possible Without Looking Like a Crazy Person
- Shop the Trend: Fun With Fringe
- Hailee Steinfeld’s Best Front-Row Looks From NYFW Spring 2013
- Edward Norton Was at Osklen’s Spring 2013 Show!
- Eight Ways to Change Up Your Beauty Routine for Fall
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine