We always love to see what Kristen Bell‘s wearing. Throughout the press tour for her new movie, Hit and Run—in which she stars opposite her real-life fiancé Dax Shepard—the petite blonde actress didn’t disappoint. She’s famously loyal to Jenny Packham and Jenni Kayne, both of which were well represented during her recent talk show and red carpet appearances.
Kristen generally prefers to let her colorful or bold-patterned looks take center stage without getting bogged down with busy accessories, and she adopted the same easy-going approach for the Hit and Run circuit.
Click through for some of our favorite recent K.Bell looks, plus shoppable alternatives.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kanye Kleans Out Kim’s Kloset: How Much Does Your Dude Influence Your Wardrobe?
- The Vampire Diaries‘ Kat Graham on Pranking Castmates, Taking Fashion Risks and Stalking Gwen Stefani
- Nicole Richie’s Impulse Line Was Inspired By All Kinds of Music
- The Ultimate Twitter Fashion Directory
- Kate Middleton’s Style: There’s an App for That
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine