This weekend, The Simpsons is wrapping its 23rd (!) season and to celebrate, the show’s producers have enlisted a little help from Mother Monster.
Not only will Lady Gaga be appearing in the finale episode, but the entire plotline is centered around her trip to Springfield. Gathering from the behind-the-scenes video below, the pop star arrives to town in a hot pink train powered by giant shoes and then gallivants around in avant-garde outfits that rival her actual costumes. "You think her dresses in real life are crazy," executive producer Matt Groening says. "Wait until you see what we draw!"
Check out a sneak peek below—and catch the full show on Fox this Sunday, May 20th at 8/7c.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Ask A Dude: Do Heels Really Make A Difference?
- RIP Donna Summer: Remembering the Disco Queen’s Awesome Style
- Carine Roitfeld Becomes a Grandma: Here’s Eight Chic Ladies She Can Learn From
- The Best Looks From the Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony—And How to Get Them
- Exclusive Video! Adriana Lima and Erin Heatherton On The Beach!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine