Her first fragrance finally hits US stores next Wednesday and to bump our anticipation up a few notches, Lady Gaga‘s released a very slick, sexy promotional video. After all, she needed something to follow that controversial, Gulliver’s Travels-gone-graphic print campaign.
Mother Monster shared her new scent’s "trailer," which was directed by fashion photog Steven Klein, via Twitter—and it’s a half-minute’s worth of black goo-smearing, glasses-shattering, face-clawing goodness. It’s also got enough semi-naked male bodies and liquid-looking latex to satisfy any Fifty Shades of Grey fan. We happen to prefer the futuristic clip to Fame’s print ads—but what do you think?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lady Gaga Is Basically Naked in Her Fame Campaign
- Lucky Stars: Lady Gaga Shops in Colorful Coats
- Around the World in 10 Perfumes
- Kardashian Kollection Is Going Global
- Buy Pippa Middleton’s Exact Temperley Dress
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine