Halloween may have just passed, but December 1 and 2’s Icons and Idols 2012: Rock ‘n’ Roll auction has us planning next year’s costume. A number of pieces worn by Lady Gaga will be up for grabs, such as a metal face mask and a gold python gown, along with other pop culture memorabilia, like one of Michael Jackson’s fedoras, signed by the late singer. So much better than a bagged "Telephone" outfit from Party City, right?
Such authenticity, however, does not come cheap. Vogue UK is reporting that the listed items are estimated to sell between $2,000 and $12,000. Just consider it the price of a thousand complements on October 31.
photo: WWD/Steve Eichner
More on Luckymag.com:
- Five Ways to Make Your Boobs Look Better
- Twenty-Nine of Alexa Chung’s Best Outfits
- Trina Turk Shares Her Favorite Vintage Shopping Destinations
- Help Hurricane Sandy Victims By Shopping Online
- Maison Martin Margiela for H&M’s TV Spot: Popping, Locking and Chair-Dancing
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine