After years of working as Lady Gaga’s stylist and creative director at Thierry Mugler and Uniqlo, Nicola Formichetti is finally launching his own line. The collection won’t have any meat dresses or eggs, but—like everything he creates—it will be very modern and highly conceptual.
"It’ll be very digitally oriented and high-tech," he told WWD. "We’ve been working with the same fabrics, the same techniques for hundreds of years. That’s all great, but we need something new."
The eponymous range is set debut mid-2013, but until then, you can shop pieces from his many collaborations. In the slideshow below, we’re included four products that Nicola helped created, all available online now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
- Supermodel Christy Turlington Wants You to Have a "No Mother’s Day"
- How to Wear Your Leather Jacket This Spring
- Jessica Simpson Had Her Baby! Here Are Some Transitional Pieces She Should Wear Post-Pregnancy
- In Honor of the Kentucky Derby, Here’s a Bunch of Cute Horse-Themed Stuff
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine