In addition to being a fine singer of torch songs, Lana Del Rey‘s also a Mulberry muse and a champion of retro glamour. We often wonder why she hasn’t snagged a high-profile design gig yet (Lana Del Rey for Madewell—can you even imagine the awesomeness?)…but as it turns out, she already has.
Back in 2009, Lana apparently designed some lace-up sneakers for Keds, a brand known for its heritage-y vibe. And in the video below, which our friends at Fashionista just discovered, the "Video Games" songstress wears them around Coney Island. Other noteworthy elements of her look? Bleached-blonde hair (for the record, we vastly prefer her current auburn hue), heart-shaped sunglasses and fake nails. But while her look may have evolved over the past several years, that famous voice hasn’t—the singer treats us to a few bars in between nibbling on cotton candy and riding the Ferris wheel. Check out the clip below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Mulberry Just Released a Select Shipment of Del Rey Handbags—Here’s Where You Can Buy Them
- Mad Men Season 5, Episode 10: Shop the Show
- Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Got Married
- Our Favorite Looks From the Billboard Music Awards—And How to Get Them
- Pippa Middleton Wears a Red Version of Kate’s Issa Engagement Dress: Shop Her Look Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine