First, there was a David Lynch-inspired video spot, complete with a creepy cast of characters and a haunting cover of Bobby Vinton’s "Blue Velvet." Now, for her second promo outing with H&M, Lana Del Rey‘s going the sexy snow bunny route. Elle UK just posted the second round of ads from the singer’s campaign for the retailer, which feature Lana posing in a blue-lit garage in an assortment of affordable outerwear staples.
Photographer Sølve Sundsbø snapped the star in quilted puffer jackets, second-skin zippered leggings, cozy cardigans and a winter-white faux fur vest—plus that same glamorous bouffant we saw in LDR’s earlier fall campaign. After all, even when she’s posing in Bond Girl-worthy pieces, Lana wouldn’t be Lana without a little Old Hollywood styling. Click through to peep the ads.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop It Out: Lana Del Rey’s ‘Blue Velvet’ Video for H&M
- Lana Del Rey’s Mulberry Bag: Watch How It’s Made
- Karlie Kloss Celebrates Christmas in Neiman Marcus’ New Video
- If This Bag Were a Person: Versace Edition
- Chic Charity: Oscar de la Renta’s The Pink Shop
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine