Lana Del Rey‘s name isn’t the only thing that makes Mulberry’s "Del Rey" bag worth having—it’s also a stunning piece of workmanship. Each satchel is expertly handcrafted from premium leather before it ships to boutiques and lands in your closet.
You can see the whole process yourself in the video below, in which one carryall is created from scratch at the label’s Somerset factory, or "The Rookery." The footage is set to Lana’s hypnotic single "Summertime Sadness," which also appears to be looping on the featured employee’s iPod. However, even if your specific carryall wasn’t made while Del Rey tunes were played, we promise it’ll look just as good in the end.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Download Our Digital Edition!
- Oscar de la Renta Nail Polish: From the Runway, Onto Your Nails
- Seven Italian Beauties Share Their Style Secrets
- How to Look Instantly Awake: Eye Creams
- Couture by Sophie Debuts Its Doggie Designs During NYFW
- Style Schifter: Hair Guru Jamal Hammadi’s Desert Retreat
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine