Lana Del Rey‘s latest video, for her single "Blue Jeans," just dropped this morning—and we’re already obsessed. Starring the sultry-voiced songstress alongside male model Bradley Soileau—the same love interest we met in LDR’s "Born to Die" video—this black-and-white clip features the pair taking a dip alongside a couple of crocodiles. First twin tigers, now toothy reptiles? Seems Lana‘s got a soft spot for exotic predators. As well as tattooed gentlemen.
While the singer wears nothing but a lovely white maillot bathing suit in her new video, the song’s title has us jonesing for an all-American sartorial staple: blue jeans. Here’s a roundup of some of our favorite pairs currently on the market, along with the video clip that inspired them. For good measure, we’ve even thrown in a white one-piece similar to Lana’s—which, now that we think about it, would look pretty cool worn bodysuit-style under a pair of jeans.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lana Del Rey Got a Mulberry Bag Named After Her
- Best Jeans for Your Body Type
- Watch Now: Sarah Jessica Parker, Carine Roitfeld, Alice Dellal, Georgia May Jagger (And Many More!) Model Black Chanel Jackets
- Madewell’s Spring 2012 Catalog: Eight Denim Looks You Can Shop Right Now
- Track the Trend: Red Jeans
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine