Fall 2012 Fashion Month is just around the corner and once those collections come down the runway, the door will be officially closed on spring. Since this is designers’ final opportunity to promote looks from their Spring 2012 lines, we reached out to some of our favorites and asked which three key pieces they particularly loved from last September’s presentations. The catch? Every item had to be currently available either online or in-store.
Betsey Johnson‘s got a longstanding love for fun party frocks; here, she picks a trio of standouts from spring.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Last Chance: Lubov Azria of BCBG’s Three Favorite Pieces From Spring 2012
- Last Chance: Jill Stuart’s Three Favorite Pieces From Spring 2012
- Last Chance: Anna Sui’s Three Favorite Pieces From Spring 2012
- Yigal Azrouel Opens His Cut25 Boutique in NYC Today
- Best Work Pants for Your Body
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine