Yesterday at Lauren Moffatt‘s fall presentation, I was excited to learn that the brand is debuting a range of accessories next season. To match Moffatt’s Catskills-inspired collection—a textural mash-up of plaids, calicos and cream-colored lace better suited for a loft party in Williamsburg than actual camping—the new line has the same tongue-in-cheek twee thing going on, with items including floral beanies and bright dickies.
My favorite styles? The quilted, fur-lined hand warmers, which come in a variety of prints to match the clothes. There’s really nothing like them in stores right now: not only is it near-impossible to buy a furry hand muff nowadays, but most vintage styles don’t incorporate color or pattern.
Given that it’s below freezing outside and I’m running to shows all over NYC, I could really use one of these, which is why I’ve found a few versions to tide me over on Etsy. Shop them in the slideshow below, but also look for Moffatt’s version next fall—it’s definitely worth the wait!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Eight Outfits That You and He Will Both Love
- Lizzy Caplan Is Hilarious in This Viva Vena! Video
- Lauren Conrad’s Valentine’s Day Style Guide
- Would You Rather: Nicola Formichetti’s Muglerette Bag or Carrie Bradshaw’s Customized Mark Cross?
- Dior Launches a New Tumblr Page
- Margie Plus: Day-to-Night Dresses For Winter
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine