Lindsay Lohan has dealt with everything from court orders to stints in rehab recently, but it seems as though things finally may be looking up for the girl who stole our hearts in The Parent Trap and Mean Girls. NBC has announced that the 25-year-old actress will be hosting Saturday Night Live on March 3, along with musical guest Jack White. She’s played hosting duties three times since 2004, and if her past roles in "Debbie Downer" and Harry Potter-themed sketches are any indication, this episode will definitely be worth watching.
Considering her past legal and familial woes, however, Lohan will need to impress the audience with appearance the night of her big SNL gig. We’ve gathered a few completely respectable—and immediately shoppable—options for her consideration. (And yours.)
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lindsay Lohan’s Comeback: Could Her New Fashion Campaign and Possible Turn as Elizabeth Taylor Save Her Career?
- 50 White House Style Moments
- Lucky Star-Crossed: Rooney Mara and Emma Stone in Calvin Klein Collection
- 10 Fall 2012 Gowns We Think Michelle Williams Should Consider for the Oscars
- How to Buy a Diamond on a Budget
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine