Jessica Alba might be known best as a Hollywood A-lister, but the actress spends a ton of time these days sourcing good-for-the-earth/good-for-your-baby products to go in her online shop, The Honest Company. Today at FABB, Alba and her business partner, Christopher Gavigan, sat down with Lucky EIC Brandon Holley to discuss everything from eco aesthetics to…well…poop:
- On the need for nice-looking, earth-friendly products: "Why do the organic things have to be brown or beige or oatmeal? Why can’t it be cute?"
- On the importance of petroleum-free diapers (besides the obvious ones): "If your baby is like mine and decides to eat her diaper, our diapers won’t hurt her."
- On the power of bloggers: "People who used to want to invest in wall street now want to invest in people like you. Investing in good ideas and investing in women is important today."
- On balancing work and family: "I had two hours of sleep last night. Thank god for makeup. I wish there were 48 hours in a day and two of me. I always feel like I compromise."
Photo via Kitties and Couture.
- Live from FABB West: Zac Posen
- All About FABB
- Kate Middleton: Her Best Outfits Ever
- Graduation Gifts That He’ll Actually Like
- Get More Lucky
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine