OK, so we were just as bummed as you were to learn that that amazing Manolo Blahnik x J.Crew collab hadn’t made it into production. Fortunately, though, we’ve just discovered a shoe team-up that you can get your hands (er, feet) on right this second.
Launched quietly, the Loeffler Randall cork wedge below was made exclusively for our favorite preppy-pretty retailer. Those criss-crossing straps are ultra-flattering on the foot, while the trio of cool color options (pink, aqua and navy blue) range from feminine to nautical. Simply put, we couldn’t imagine a better dressed-up summer sandal. Get yours now at Jcrew.com for $375.
Oh, and although this wedge is the lone Loeffler Randall x J.Crew design currently up for grabs, we have a sneaking suspicion there may be more to come. Stay tuned…
More on Luckymag.com:
- Manolo Blahnik x J.Crew Collab Canceled
- Madewell’s Fall Lookbook Has All the Usual Suspects
- Shop It Out: Tim Burton Films
- Lucky Stars: Diane Kruger at the Cannes Film Festival
- Supermodel Anne V on Why She Loves the Costello Tagliapietra Boys
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine