I’ve never been a fan of a pale manicure. You’re more likely to see my nails done up in full glitter or neon green than Essie’s Ballet Slippers. But something about a white manicure is speaking to me right now. Maybe it’s nostalgia for summer, when white is in for everything. Or maybe it’s my yearning for the snow that we haven’t really received this winter. Maybe it’s the way Rag & Bone‘s super-cool runway models rocked the look.
In any case, a white manicure is what I’m all about right now. I suggest painting on a few layers (seriously, load up or you’ll look like you have really bad circulation rather than a cool manicure) and admiring your crisp snow-colored nails. Below, three icy white polishes to get you started.
More on Luckymag.com:
- How to Remove Gel Nail Polish at Home
- The Best Nail Polish for Lazy Girls
- The Textured Manicure: Velvet Nails with Faux Studs
- Best Polishes for a Classic Manicure
- Dear Lucky: How do I Make my Manicure Last?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine