The long-awaited Fall 2012 Adidas Originals x Opening Ceremony lookbook was just released—and it’s pretty bandana-riffic.
The primarily-unisex collection, created to celebrate the 2012 London Olympics as well as OC’s soon-to-open London shop at 31-32 King Street in Covent Garden, deftly balances aggressive patterns with sleek and sporty silhouettes. In addition to those aforementioned paisley bandana prints, which you’ll find covering zip-front skirts, hoodies and skin-baring monokinis, there’s a shrunken floral and a watercolor splatter print for the ladies to choose from. Meanwhile, guys will likely line up for those bandana tees and high-top sneakers. The fabric selection, which includes neoprene and spandex, was clearly meant to echo the capsule’s athletic spirit. Just promise us you won’t actually wear these pieces to the gym.
Click through to see the whole Josh Olins-shot lookbook. We can’t wait to snap up the collared zip-front bandana top, the swimwear and those floral sneakers. How about you?
Photos via Openingceremony.us
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Opening Ceremony x Adidas Collection Will Have You Wearing Sneakers Every Day
- Adidas Originals Gets Crafty With the White Space Project
- Video Break: Elie Saab Takes Pre-Fall to Paris
- Get the Look: Elizabeth Banks at the MTV Movie Awards
- Louis Vuitton Fall 2012: Leopard Print Bags on an Old School Train
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine