It’s been a big week for Alexa Chung, what with last night’s premiere of her brand-new Lifetime series 24 Hour Catwalk. And now that we’ve gotten a hold of the Brit beauty’s latest campaign for Danish contemporary label Vero Moda—her second for the brand thus far—our girl crush has officially risen another notch.
The sun-soaked images were shot in Williamsburg (Alexa’s own neighborhood), and they feature all the Chung-esque styling touches we’ve come to expect of the style star, from the backwards cardigan to the scrunched-up ankle sock to the ribbon bowtie. Check out all the images—plus a cute behind-the-scenes video from the campaign shoot—below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Stars (With Video!): Alexa Chung in Marc Jacobs
- Lucky Stars: Alexa Chung in Burberry Prorsum
- Lindsay Lohan’s Comeback: Could Her New Fashion Campaign and Possible Turn as Elizabeth Taylor Save Her Career?
- Lucky Office Visit: Once Upon a Time‘s Jennifer Morrison
- Jason Wu for Target: The Complete Lookbook
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine