We’ve always loved Australian label OneTeaspoon‘s bohemian bikinis, perfectly destroyed cutoffs and crocheted separates—and as it turns out, mega-model Erin Wasson is also a fan. While vacationing in the land down under, Erin picked up a pair of the brand’s denim shorts and instantly became obsessed. Soon after, she befriended OneTeaspoon designer Jamie Blakey and the pair decided to team up on the label’s first-ever global campaign, titled Love Cats.
Shot on location in Venice Beach, CA, the shoot sees Erin wandering the Cali shore, picking up a case of Tecates at the local liquor store and hitting up a house party—all while wearing a mix of OneTeaspoon’s leather-sleeve shirtdresses, graphic tanks and—of course—those cutoffs that started it all.
So crack open a beer* and click through for more from OneTeaspoon’s Erin-fronted campaign. And don’t miss the accompanying video to see those clothes in motion, too.
*Unless you’re at work right now. No drinking on the job, people.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Watch Right Now: Behind the Scenes With Erin Wasson at her Zadig & Voltaire Shoot
- The Lucky List: 100 Most Stylish Athletes
- Dion Lee Won the International Woolmark Prize, Australia’s Biggest Fashion Honor
- Kate Middleton Wears Stella McCartney: Where to Buy the Exact Same Dress
- 15 Statement Earrings Under $50
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine