Once temperatures begin to drop, we know exactly what we want to slip into: Love, Zooey’s patterned knits, structured coats and brocade separates. Grace Chon’s fall collection for her young label was inspired by 18th century tapestries and fencing uniforms—hence the hooded silhouettes, sporty panels and plentiful zippers. This season also saw the designer working with leather for the first time, a very on-trend decision if we do say so ourselves.
Click through to see all the looks, which will retail from about $75 to $600.
Photos courtesy of Love, Zooey.
More on Luckymag.com:
- How To Wear Fall’s Biggest Trends Right Now
- Jen Brill and Opening Ceremony’s Olivia Kim Design for Cole Haan
- Sharon Osbourne Unveils Her HSN Jewelry Line
- United Bamboo to Design a Line for Madewell This Fall
- Fall Fashion: 10 Guaranteed Hits
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine