The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Free People got it just right for its latest summer lookbook, matching effortless cardigans and cover-ups to Maine’s coastal landscape. It’s just what you’d want to throw on with your bikini, a worn-in varsity jacket or rugby-striped cardigan to lend a dose of that New-England prep—even if there isn’t a lobster bake on the shore in your immediate future. We might be stuck in the city, but we’re shopping this newest crop of boy-meets-girl, beach-to-street essentials to channel the same impossibly easy play on cutoffs, sneakers and our favorite tees right now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Under $50: Put a Bicycle on It
- Lea Michele On Rachel Barry’s Wardrobe, Wearing Leather and Why You Should Buy Her Handprint
- Best-Selling Celebrity Fragrances
- MTV’s House of Style Is Back!
- Under $50: iPhone Cases
More on Fabsugar.com:
- Mara Hoffman Gets Vacation-Chic Just Right For Resort ’13
- Best of the Bunch: Our Absolute Favorite, Summer-Perfect Striped Tees
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine