Swedish super-retailer H&M just dropped its Fall 2012 lookbook, and it’s actually got us looking forward to colder weather—if that’s even possible. Packed with metallic accents, slit skirts, varsity-style jackets and leather corset belts, it’s made for mixing and matching. We’re particularly loving the jeweled Peter Pan collar necklaces and crystallized baseball caps—the latter of which might actually make us rethink our stance on the sporty hat altogether. What catches your eye first?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Confirmed: H&M’s High-End Collection Is Happening
- Preorder Marni’s Fall 2012 Foulard Collection Now
- Fendi Is Re-issuing Six Baguette Styles: Is the Original "It" Bag Cool Again?
- In Memory of Vidal Sassoon: His Greatest Contributions to Hair
- Picking Out Pippa Middleton’s "Coming to America" Wardrobe: Our Suggestions
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine