Nasty Gal‘s one of our all-time favorite resources for affordable off-duty pieces with a decidedly downtown slant—and boy, does its August lookbook deliver. Starring pretty peroxide blonde Anja K, the road trip-themed images see the model posing in deserts, diners and dive bars in a wild mix of Nasty Gal’s urban-tinged wares.
We love how the late-summer looks are styled—who would’ve thought to pair a baseball cap with a floor-length, silver sequined skirt?—and the overall easy-breezy aesthetic. Apparently Pulp Fiction‘s Mia Wallace was a source of inspiration for the collection, and that’s just plain awesome. Click through to see the whole thing.
All photos courtesy of Nasty Gal.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Nasty Gal Debuts Amazing (and Affordable!) Jeans
- Lady Gaga’s New Fame Commercial: Sexy and Latex-Heavy
- First Look: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s Debut Lingerie Line
- Banana Republic Taps Narciso Rodriguez as Its First Designer ‘Advisor’
- Levi’s Fall 2012: The Collection and the Inspiration
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine