Congratulations on making it to Wednesday, everyone! (Or "Hump Day," if anyone still calls it that.) After hitting the sheets this evening, you’ll wake up on the beachfront real estate side of the work week, that coveted area with a prime view of days that start with "S." So before getting back to whatever email-writing, presentation-giving or client-calling needs to happen in the next 72 hours, take a few minutes to celebrate your impending free time with Nasty Gal‘s new lookbook. Called "Lost Marbles," it highlights a mix of textural brocade, blinding white and shiny black leather pieces that, while not office-appropriate, are definitely worth planning a weekend around.
Click through the slideshow below to see everything now.
All photos courtesy of Nasty Gal.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lookbook Love: Nasty Gal Does Rainbow Stripes and Fluorescent Fur
- Lookbook Love: Maggy Frances Spring 2013
- Lookbook Love: Anna Sheffield’s First-Ever Campaign
- Lookbook Love: The Kooples Spring 2013
- Lookbook Love: AllSaints Spring 2013
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine