New York designer Jordana Warmflash got her start in the studios of Zac Posen, Peter Som and Alice + Olivia. Now, she’s striking out on her own with newly-launched line NOVIS, and her debut fall collection is full of city-perfect cocktail dresses, lovely gowns and even a few pieces you could wear to the office. With a focus on architectural lines, metallic fabrics and flattering fit-and-flare silhouettes, we’re definitely liking what we’re seeing thus far.
Every NOVIS look is produced locally in NYC’s Garment District, and starting with her Spring 2013 collection, Warmflash plans to add mix-and-match separates to her line. Click through to see her fall offerings, which will be available to shop next week at American Two Shot in New York and TenOverSix in L.A.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Download our Digital Edition
- Natalia Vodianova Models (Again!) For Stella McCartney
- The Barneys Warehouse Sale Is Happening Right Now
- Moda Operandi’s Selling $74,500 Vintage Hermes Bags Today
- H&M Is Introducing Home Décor Early Next Year
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine