If Christmas through Valentine’s Day is engagement season, then the next couple of months are prime time for wedding dress shopping. But if you’re a newly minted bride-to-be and eager to start searching, we suggest holding off on visiting the pricey specialty stores—at least for a week.
Starting next Wednesday, February 22 (and lasting until Sunday, February 26), Lord & Taylor is having a HUGE online bridal sale—prices will range from $99 to $399—and it’s really really worth checking out. (You’ll be able to find everything right here. )
And until then, click through the slideshow below. We’ve found dresses under $1,000 for every type of wedding.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Miu Miu’s Debuts Its "Culte" Sunglasses in a Creepy-Cool New Movie
- Snap Poll: Would You Wear a Cheap Dress to a Fancy Event?
- J.Crew Fall 2012 Lookbook: Manolo Has Arrived
- Hong Kong Shopping Guide: The Cool Stuff
- Whitney Eve Fall 2012: California Cool
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine