Just because the majority of nominated Oscar attendees won’t receive a gold statue, doesn’t mean they go home empty-handed. As a consolation prize to the every runner-up in the audience, there is the infamous "swag bag," super-sized for the biggest award show of the season.
The Academy was gracious enough to give us a peek at the luxe contents of this year’s consolation prize (which includes $1,000 worth of Bamboopink jewelry, a safari in Botswana and fancy chocolates!) and we have to say: losing has never looked so appealing.
Click here to see what the A-listers took home last night and then shop the items for yourself. (And click here to read our live coverage from the event!)
More on Luckymag.com:
- Exclusive Interview with Llama del Rey
- Jil Sander Fall 2012: Raf Simons’ Stunning Swan Song
- Love Chloé? You Won’t Want to Miss See by Chloé’s Digital Fashion Show
- Shop the Look: Midnight in Paris
- Lucky Haul: Not So Basic White Tee
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine