Yes, you read that correctly. Louboutins in aisle five, next to your organic organics.
On Thursday, The Crosby Press reported a peculiar development from the ever-crowded world of collaborations. The writer received images straight from a photo-shoot of what appears to be a Christian Louboutin x Whole Foods collaboration. Everything seems legit, minus the missing red sole. But hey, stranger things have happened.
And of course, the shoe is made completely of kale. Don’t believe us? Go and see for yourself.
- Your Go-To Jewelry Guide: What to Wear With Every Neckline
- We’re Obsessed: Get Glitter Fade Nails In Four Easy Steps
- The Seasonless Skirt You’ll Wear For 12 Months Straight
- Attention, Ladies! What Ryan Lochte Really Wants You To Wear
- How You Can Rock a Red Carpet Dress to Your Real-Life Prom
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine