Marc Jacobs’ collection for Louis Vuitton started right where his namesake collection left off in New York: a checkerboard print, this time designed with the French fashion house’s famed Damier pattern in mind.
But as the models rode down the snazzy escalators, it was obvious that checks were where homage to the house ended. Everything else read purely Marc: all graphic and gutsy and colorful. (And sparkly: Louis Vuitton produced the smallest sequins EVER conceived to layer over skirts, pants and coats.) I especially liked the severely pointy heels, which will undoubtedly trickle down to high street stores come January.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Get the Look: Chanel Spring 2013
- Shop Paris Fashion Week Street Style
- Chloe Spring 2013: See Every Look Here
- Kenzo Spring 2013: She’s Got the Look
- Shop Looks Inspired by Isabel Marant’s Spring 2013 Collection
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine