Seersucker and leopard isn’t necessarily a combination you’d think would work, but man, Rachel from That’s Chic certainly pulls it off nicely. Where do we begin with how much we love it? First, the oversize jacket is the perfect "nice-n-easy" LA piece, and the sleeve roll is a great styling touch. Then there’s the leopard print skirt with just the right amount of flounce and movement. Add in the killer accessories (that bag!) and the whole look is pretty much perfect.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Fall Edit: Everything You Need
- Ghoul Jewels: Halloween-Inspired Jewelry
- How It’s Made: Hanky Panky
- Quick Ways to Make Your House Prettier
- This Week I Want to Look Like: Allison Williams
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine