Every time we’re out shopping, we try to buy things we know we’ll have forever. It could be a finely tailored coat, a cool-forever black dress or maybe an immaculate-fit pencil skirt. We’ll admit, we don’t always shop that way, but it’s the best way to do it. That sentiment brings us to Diana’s post about her vintage Coach bag. Snagged on a recent trip to Newburyport, MA, the leather is perfectly worn-in. In fact, Coach loved the style so much that they recreated it as part of their Legacy Collection.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Five Ways to Make Your Boobs Look Better
- Twenty-Nine of Alexa Chung’s Best Outfits
- Trina Turk Shares Her Favorite Vintage Shopping Destinations
- Help Hurricane Sandy Victims By Shopping Online
- Shoptiques.com Lets You Shop Parisian Boutiques
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine