Today we’re having major outfit envy over Helena‘s turquoise get-up. We love the dress, the jacket, the bag, the shoes, we love it all. Most of all, she has us thinking that it’s time to take turquoise a little more seriously than we have in the past. It’s just so minty fresh. While we’re on the subject, here’s a fun fact for you all. Liz Claiborne—who did like, a lot for the fashion industry—was obsessed with turqouise and pronounced it "Tur-qwaaaa." Remember that the next time you decide to channel Helena’s look.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Proenza’s Fall Campaign Features Model Meghan Collison
- Proenza Schouler Is Opening Its First Ever Store Tomorrow
- Downton Abbey‘s Season 3 Trailer: Shop It Out
- Nieves Lavi on Dressing Celebs and Taking Over the Louboutin Boutique
- Lucky Stars: Alexa Chung in Anna Sui
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine