Together with ULTA Beauty, we’ve set the world record for the most makeovers performed in 24 hours: 403, to be exact. On May 8 at 8 am, five of ULTA’s makeup artists took their places on the set of Good Morning America, where they completed nine makeup steps each on hundreds of eager volunteers over the course of an entire day. So how much makeup did the task require? Our technicians used 95 lipsticks and glosses, 35 blushes and bronzers, 60 eyeshadows and 1,500 Q-tips.
The previous record for the most makeovers in 24 hours by a team of five was 118. We think Cher Horowitz would be mightly pleased with our work. Check out Good Morning America‘s coverage of our cosmetic feat below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Do You Want a Free Makeover?
- Lookbook Love: H&M Fall 2012
- Summer Packing Guide: The Adirondacks
- Mia Wasikowska Looks Phenom in Miu Miu’s Spring 2012 Video
- Maura Lynch Asks a Celebrity One Question: Model Lindsay Ellingson
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine