We’re looking for an intern for the Spring Fashion and Beauty Blogger (FABB) Conference. The right candidate is motivated, organized, detail-oriented, digitally savvy and can’t get enough of style bloggers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- updating the Lucky FABB site pages
- writing blog posts
- coordinating with speakers and attendees
- putting together gift bag items
- researching various hotels, venues, etc.
- administrative tasks
Interns will be enrolled in the Condé Nast Intern Program, which exposes students to the industry and provides real-world experience. You will have the opportunity to participate in a company-wide project that will provide hands-on learning, outside of Lucky. Plus, there’s a stipend.
You must be at least a college sophomore studying at a US college/university and be able to receive school credit. The internship starts at the end of January and goes through the middle of May. Send us your resume at Fabbstaff@luckymag.com.
More from Luckymag.com:
- 10 Stores to Visit in 2012
- Shop Fast Fashion Stories Like A Pro
- Lucky FABB was Fabulous!
- How To Wear a Peplum
- Jason Wu for Target: The Complete Lookbook
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine