Ever think of stealing your boyfriend’s shoes? Probably not, considering they’re likely five sizes too big. But you should! Lately, I’ve noticed that a lot of men’s shoes would look incredible on women—all you have to do is pick them up in a smaller size.
Right now, I’m digging these J.D. Fisk color-blocked oxfords. They’re from staff favorite Dolce Vita‘s new men’s line, which means they’re not only cool, but insanely comfortable as well. Try pairing these with rolled-up boyfriend jeans, a crisp white blouse, a shrunken brown or navy blazer and heaps of studded bracelets.
RAWLINS TOE-CAP SHOES, $169, JDFISK.COM
More on Luckymag.com:
- Download Our Digital Edition!
- Lucky Haul: The Wafer-Thin Menswear Watch
- Under $50: Non-Boring Workout Gear
- Menswear-Inspired Outfits for Pears
- I Think I’m Anne Hathaway’s Brother
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine