As you may already know, Rachel Zoe’s snagged herself a second TV series—but this time, it’s scripted. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the eponymous star of The Rachel Zoe Project (the fifth season of which is currently in the works) will executive produce a half-hour comedy show based on her own life for NBC.
While a few details have already surfaced about the Rach‘s latest endeavor—namely that Scrubs‘ Aseem Batra will write the pilot script and that 30 Rock‘s Todd Holland will direct—we have yet to learn who will play the Starbucks-toting, sunglasses-wearing leading lady herself. So we took it upon ourselves to do a little Zoe-casting of our own. Click through to learn who some of our staff would cast as a young RZ, pre-fame and fortune.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Christian Louboutin Makes the Sexiest Shoes in the World
- Margie Plus: Denim on Denim
- This Week I Want to Look Like: Allison Williams
- Watch This Olympia Le-Tan Spring 2013 Video. It’s So Fun.
- How It’s Made: Hanky Panky
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine