Emma Stone and Rooney Mara attended Thursday’s Calvin Klein Collection show wearing creative director Francisco Costa’s creations, with just a swipe of makeup and zero jewelry to complement his minimalist designs. It was so tough to choose a favorite between Emma‘s scarlet shell-and-skirt combo and Rooney‘s detailed-bodice black dress that we just had to feature both.
Both starlets make an excellent case for going monochrome. We’ve picked out some fantastic pieces, inspired by their looks, for you to shop below.
- 10 Fall 2012 Gowns We Think Rooney Mara Should Consider For the Oscars
- Shop the Trend: Wrap Skirts
- Ashley Olsen Walked Me Through Elizabeth and James’ Fall Collection
- Rachel Zoe: Jewelry Classics Every Woman Should Own
- The Best President’s Day Weekend Sales Happening Online
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine