Last Friday, Alexa Chung attended three fashion shows for London Collection—a three day celebration of British menswear—and wore a different outfit to each. We can’t decide which impresses us more: her speedy-quick changes (there had to be car service involved, right?) or the outfits themselves. As always, her looks were a pitch-perfect mix of ladylike polish and off-kilter charm. Click through the slideshow below to shop them all now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Summer Edit: Everything You Need To Buy This Summer
- Resort 2013: 10 More Incredible Collections
- Shop it Out: Paloma Faith’s ‘Picking Up the Pieces’
- C. Wonder Is Coming To Columbus Circle: Here’s Four Other Nearby Stores You Should Shop Too
- Which Bag Is Best: Alexander McQueen vs. Jimmy Choo
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine