Sticking to this sartorial pattern, Kate just attended the "Our Greatest Team Rises – BOA Olympic Concert" in London wearing this lovely jade-colored gown by Jenny Packham. From the delicate lace cap sleeves to the jeweled belt to the pretty pleats, everything about this dress is a winner. The look was actually shown on Packham’s Spring 2012 runway in lime green; needless to say, we think this shade suits Kate far better. Plus, we adore the Duchess’ hairstyling choice—a simple chignon finished with delicate braids in back.
Click through to shop two similar teal-colored looks, plus a fancy-schmancy belt to cinch it all in with.
More on Luckymag.com:
- What Colors Should You Pair With Your Colored Denim? Consult Our Color Wheel
- Ewan McGregor Is the New Face of Belstaff: The Proof Is in His Twitpics
- Mother’s Day Shopping, Simplifies: The Most-Wanted Brands by Age
- Christian Louboutin Is Getting Into the Beauty Business
- Gisele Bundchen Models Jewelry in a Sexy Bikini for David Yurman
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine