I pretty much love anything Derek Lam designs, from his knockout eponymous collection (his was my favorite of the Fall 2012 shows thus far) to his lower-priced 10 Crosby line. So last week, I was thrilled to see Diane Kruger wear a wonderful look from the latter to a Berlin photocall for her new film Les Adieux de la Reine.
I love how the German actress deftly paired stripes with a graphic floral print, not to mention one in bright kelly green. And while yellow footwear’s not the most common choice for the red carpet, Diane’s canary-colored Giuseppe Zanotti Design heels are pretty punchy. Check out some similar shoppable pieces in the slideshow below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Derek Lam Fall 2012: More of the Good Stuff
- Valentine’s Day Gifts That are Not Lame, According to Some Very Cool Sources
- Marc Jacobs Fall 2012: Mad Hatter Mashup
- Karen Walker Fall 2012: That’s Why It’s Hotter Under the Water
- Billy Reid Fall 2012: Everyone You Want to Be
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine