We couldn’t be more excited about stunning ingenue Elizabeth Olsen. Not only does the star sibling (MK & A, anyone?) boast impeccable style sense, but her buzzed-about new flick Martha Marcy May Marlene looks absolutely fantastic.
At the thriller’s recent screening at the Mill Valley Film Festival in California this past weekend, Olsen wore a duo-patterned skirt from Preen—one of our favorite labels—paired with a streamlined leather-sleeved blazer from Helmut Lang.
We love how she topped her conservative collared shirt with a bejeweled bib necklace for a touch of sparkle—a simple styling trick that keeps the entire ensemble from seeming overly buttoned-up. Shop exact and similar pieces from Lizzie’s look below, but don’t be surprised if that texture-blocked skirt inspires a cult following.
Buy Lizzie’s Outfit Now:
- Helmut Lang Crux Wool Blazer, $695 at helmutlang.com
- Preen by Thornton Bregazzi Print Funnel Skirt, $700 at shopbop.com
- Dannijo Stella Necklace, $495 at dannijo.com
- Equipment Signature Blouse, $208 at shopbop.com
- J.Crew Suede Flannery Platform Ankle Boots, $179.99 at jcrew.com
More on Luckymag.com:
- Calvin Klein Hired Kate Moss (and Other Thin Models) To Promote Positive Body Image
- 5 One-Off Pieces To Drool Over
- What the Stars of Fall TV Are Buying: Part 2
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine