Over the last few months, we’ve seen the most of Gwyneth Paltrow since her Shakespeare in Love Days—and mostly off the silver screen. The actress-gone-GOOP keeps busy by collaborating with her favorite brands, landing major endorsements deals and hitting the red carpet looking better than we’ve ever seen her before. Which is really saying something. Because, c’mon, when has Gwyneth ever NOT been gorgeous?
Consider her most recent appearance in Spain for the launch of Hugo Boss’ Boss Nuit Pour Femme perfume, of which she’s "the face." She looks so good that she makes us want to buy 100 bottles of the stuff and bathe in it. But since that’s not totally realistic, we’ll go for the next best thing—her leather mini dress and pointy-pumps. Click through the slideshow below to shop similar items.
photo credit: Europa Press via Getty Images
More on Luckymag.com:
- Match Your Clutch to Your Mani
- Inspiration For R Pats: Famous Actors in Perfume Ads
- Margie Plus: Fall at Torrid
- Star Style: Four TV Actresses Share Their Secrets to Looking Great
- Victoria’s Secret Angels Answer Your Burning Questions
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine