When it comes to mastering casual rock ‘n’ roll chic, Kristen Stewart can do no wrong. And at Nicolas Ghesquière’s Balenciaga show earlier today, the actress showed the designer (whose fragrance, of course, she represents) some serious love.
Kristen mixed a buttery-soft lemon leather moto jacket with some skinny black-and-white floral pants, then finished the look with a simple black tee and some pirate-style buckled ankle boots. Eschewing the typical editor-approved stilettos for flat footwear (gasp!), perhaps to make it easier to navigate through the sea of paparazzi post-show, K. Stew looked completely comfortable and cool. And hey—at least she steered clear of crop tops.
Click through the slideshow to shop some less-pricey iterations of Kristen’s Balenciaga items.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Twilight‘s Kristen Stewart + Balenciaga = All Kinds of Amazing
- Gwyneth’s 40 Best Outfits In Honor of Her 40th Birthday
- Cher Horowitz + Matthew Crawley = A Can’t-Miss Vampire Flick
- Check Out Blue Ivy Carter’s Custom Crystallized Kicks
- Shop No Doubt’s Iconic Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine