Earlier this week, Lady Gaga dropped by Harvard University for the launch of her Born This Way Foundation in a sculptural coat from Prabal’s brand-new Fall 2012 collection, plus some cool sunnies from the designer’s eyewear collaboration with Linda Farrow.
We love the oil-spill pattern on the neoprene sleeves, and while we wouldn’t suggest pairing this statement-making piece of outerwear with such an over-the-top headpiece, it definitely works on Mother Monster. Get her Prabal coat’s look with some of the pearlescent, iridescent items in the slideshow below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Shop it Out: Lady Gaga’s "Marry the Night" Video
- Catching Up With Nicola Formichetti at Gaga’s Workshop
- Prabal Gurung Fall 2012: Who’s the Boss?
- Cartier’s New Film Stars Shalom Harlow, a Panther and Oodles of Jewels
- The Best Bikinis for Spring Break
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine