Michelle Obama enjoys wearing awesome American designers who might not be the most well-known. And we love her for it. Yesterday, the First Lady headed to the White House’s South Lawn to promote her new book, American Grown, wearing this beautiful, summery button-up dress from Boy. by Band of Outsiders. She paired it with a pale blue cardigan and navy belt for a look that was equal parts preppy and polished—but not at all stuffy.
Unfortunately, Mrs. Obama’s exact dress is completely sold out online—but we found a few in-stock alternatives that are incredibly similar, all also designed by Band’s Scott Sternberg. They likely won’t be available for much longer, though—so hurry!
Photo: Courtesy of Band of Outsiders
More on Luckymag.com:
- Really Famous Designers Made Stuff for Obama’s Reelection Campaign
- Michelle Obama Was on Three Different TV Shows Yesterday: Shop Her Looks
- CFDA Awards 2012: The Best Looks—And How to Get Them
- Drew Barrymore’s Chanel Wedding Gown: Here’s a First Look
- Father’s Day Gift Guide: Under $50
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine