Last Sunday, Roger Federer beat Andy Murray and snagged his seventh (!) Wimbledon title, tying with tennis legend Pete Sampras for the most Wimbledon wins ever and regaining his No. 1 ranking. But in addition to his famously killer serve and volley skills, Federer had an extra good luck charm helping him out over the weekend: his two adorable twin daughters, Myla Rose and Charlene Riva.
And as it turns out, the mop-topped two-year-olds already have style on their side: they wore matching floral Oscar de la Renta dresses to watch their dad play back in May for the Madrid Open, as well as this past Sunday. We’re pretty sure the cute duo are just a few years away from becoming trendsetting tennis stars in their own right—Maria Sharapova, watch your back.
Click through to see the girls’ Oscar de la Renta childrenswear looks—and to shop adult-sized iterations of those floral numbers.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Oscar de la Renta’s Kidswear Line Is Finally Available
- Ralph Lauren Reveals the 2012 US Olympic Uniforms
- Party-Shopping: Louis Vuitton Celebrates Yayoi Kusama at the Whitney
- Carven’s Fall Campaign Defies Basic Physics
- Pre-Order Madewell’s Entire Fall Collection Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine