At last week’s Tiffany & Co. party and photo exhibit, the best-dressed honor unquestionably belonged to Solange Knowles. Beyoncé’s stylish sister chose a pleated yellow dress from Christopher Kane, which she accented with a pink studded clutch and a sculptural gold cuff. And it’s a pity her feet were hidden behind the DJ booth for much of the evening, because those purple colorblocked Fendi heels were pretty adorable.
Want to recreate Solange’s playful, multicolored look? Doing so is a cinch—just check out our similar picks below.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Model Aunt: Solange Knowles Signs With Next
- Garance Doré on her Absolute Favorite Store in Paris—And What She Wants to Wear to her Wedding
- Shoes That Go With Your Spring Nail Polish
- Did Jean Paul Gaultier Go Too Far With his Amy Winehouse-Inspired Couture Show?
- First Look: Two New Outfits From Adidas Originals for Opening Ceremony
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine