Last week, several of us stopped by the grand re-opening of Salvatore Ferragamo‘s Fifth Avenue flagship, where Solange Knowles was on DJ duty for the evening. Once we located Beyoncé’s little sister in the packed crowd, we were so impressed by her colorful ensemble that it was difficult to concentrate on the tunes.
Solange’s jewel-toned Spring 2012 Ferragamo ensemble is certainly an investment—you can buy some pieces from the collection here—but it’s easy to use her eye-popping look for inspiration. All you need is a little clever colorblocking. The pieces below will help you get started.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Meet Ferragamo’s Girls About Town
- Lucky Girl: Solange Knowles
- SXSW: Solange and Theophilus London
- Lucky Stars: Solange Knowles in Christopher Kane
- Marchesa Has a More Affordable Collection in the Works
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine