Taylor Swift and cute dresses pretty much go together like peanut butter and jelly…but the award-winning songstress still manages to wear one that especially wows us every so often.
Earlier this week, she dropped by The Tonight Show With Jay Leno wearing this beautiful A-line dress from Tracy Reese‘s pre-fall collection. We love the exotic feel of the red-and-blue floral print, the contrasting side paneling and the sweet red belt. While Taylor’s actual dress won’t be available for a few more months, we’ve rounded up some similar blue blossom-print dresses to tide you over until then.
And as a random beauty-related side note, we still love the singer’s blunt-cut bangs. So pretty.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Lucky Star-Crossed: Rooney Mara and Emma Stone in Calvin Klein Collection
- More Marni for H&M Campaign Images, Revealed!
- Best Dresses for Your Body
- Mad Men Costume Designer Janie Bryant on Her Favorite Look From the Show and Where She Found Joan’s Pen Necklace
- Best Concept Shops in America
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine